Facilities : Aircraft : Staff
No skydiving center in Georgia, Alabama or Tennessee has the amenities available at Tennessee Skydiving. As always, Tennessee Skydiving offers the largest skydiving facility in the Tri-state area including:
We are open every day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year. Show up any time and skydive from a turbine aircraft.
- Competition certified SWOOP POND
- An indoor climate controlled packing area (padded and carpeted).
- A full line of rental equipment. The best skydiving equipment available anywhere.
- All rigs have Zero Porosity main parachutes and CYPRESS AAD's (Automatic Activation Devices).
- Two camping areas.
- A FREE bunk house, showers, cable TV's, microwave, and refrigerator. Stay as long as you like, free of charge.
- An outdoor observation deck complete with picnic tables, so that you and your friends can observe the action.
- A full service rigging loft open every day.
- Outdoor airplane training mock up.
- Lockers available upon request.
- Discounted lift tickets as low as $16 to 14,000 feet. That's right, just $16!
Call us at 1.615.255.1499
About Us | Terms and Conditions
for more information.